New Client Information
The bond you share with your forever friend is unlike any other, so we understand how important it is to find the perfect animal hospital!
Our professional team of animal lovers is committed to your pet’s total wellness. An irreplaceable member of your family, here are just a few of the ways we ensure your pet has the best quality of life:
- Our clients rely on us to always be there for their pets. That’s why we are open 7 days a week!
- We are passionate about what we do, making it so rewarding when our clients refer their friends and family to our practice! We regularly show our thanks for their loyalty and support with special promotions and hospital credit.
- From our receptionists to our technicians and doctors, our entire team is continuously trained so we can best serve you. No matter if it’s customer service training or cutting-edge medical techniques and procedures, we are always looking to improve for our clients and patients.
- Hear it from current clients themselves on our Yelp profile! We love reading all of the wonderful things they have to say about our practice.
- We respect your busy schedule and are able to accommodate you with our convenient drop-off appointments available each morning beginning at 8:00 AM.
To best serve you, we ask that you complete a new client form for our records. Quick to complete, you are welcome to print and fill out the information at home. Fax it to us at 843-552-8278 or bring it to your pet’s first visit. If it is easier for you to complete it at our office, that is totally okay! However, we strive to always begin appointments on time, so please arrive early so we can stay on schedule.
An essential part of your pet’s first visit, Dr. Ingram will check your pet from nose-to-tail to get a better idea of their overall health. We will examine your pet’s oral cavity, eyes, ears and nose, listen to their heart and lungs, and feel their abdomen, joints and muscles. Highly experienced, a complete wellness exam provides us with a wealth of information! Please bring any medical records you have with you, as additional services may be recommended such as vaccines, parasite control and blood work.
To best care for your pet, our doctors may also discuss:
- At-Home Dental Care
- Parasite Preventive
- Diet & Weight Management
If you are interested in scheduling your pet’s first visit or have any questions about our facility or services, please call us at 843-552-8278.